We aim to make studying with us as easy as possible, so Bishop Burton has a number of bursaries that you can apply for, subject to meeting specific criteria.
We offer a range of financial support for college and university level students, including the following bursaries / grants.
- Residential Bursary Fund
- The Vulnerable Bursary
- Bishop Burton Maintenance Allowance
- General Hardship Fund
- Childcare Assistance - 20+ Childcare Fund
- Course scholarships
- Bishop Burton Bursary Programme
- Student Opportunity (Hardship) Fund
- Childcare Grant
- Parents' Learning Allowance
How to Apply
For bursaries allocated by Bishop Burton College and University Centre, applications will open on 7th September 2020 and will utilise an online application system.
If you wish to apply for financial support in order to help you with expenses or living costs whilst at college, you will need to set up an online account to note your details plus household income, bursary requests etc. This can be done on your mobile, laptop and PC by following the following steps:
- Visit our Pay My Student portal.
- To register, please enter your student number, which will have been provided to you as part of the enrolment process. Then enter your date of birth and a password, which you will use going forward for the account.
- Once logged on, you will be brought to the home page, which will have an option to proceed to your online application.
- The first page will contain your basic details and you will be asked to select which campus you attend - Bishop Burton or Riseholme. Please select your campus and select next.
- From there you will need to select which level of education you have enrolled on, Higher Education (university level) or Further Education (college level). Once chosen, please select next.
- There will then be several questions that you will need to go through and answer. Please take your time with this to ensure all answers and evidence are accurate and that you have followed all the instructions.
- After this you will be asked to enter your bank details. This is a secure database and your details will not be shared anywhere else.
- The last page of the application will be where you need to check and confirm the details and answers you have submitted.
If you have any queries, please contact our Student Services team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01964 553000.