All University Level Enrolment
University Centre Bishop Burton welcomes all Higher Education / University Level applicants to our enrolment sessions from Thursday 12th August to Friday 27th August. Please report to the main reception when you arrive for your enrolment appointment.
The enrolment sessions are for applicants to secure their place on their chosen programme within the University Centre. Enrolment is for students who will study programmes from the following departments:
- ANIMAL MANAGEMENT
- DESIGN & FASHION
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION
- HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE
- SPORT & EXERCISE SCIENCES
- TEACHER TRAINING
- TRAVEL & TOURISM
Please bring the following with you to your enrolment appointment:
- Identification - for example: passport / bank card / photocard driving license / birth certificate / adoption certificate / national insurance card
- Copy of your exam results
- Proof of payment method to cover course fee such as, student loan application number or details about how you will be financing your programme.
See the below dates and links for available appointments: