How to Enrol
We can't wait for you to join us this September. Check out the information below to find out how you should enrol and when.
To secure your place at the College or University Centre, enrolment can be completed online, in most cases. Check out the details below to find out if you're eligible to use this online enrolment system, how it works and what to do if you need to enrol in person.
We're still here if you need support, so don’t worry. If you do want to come on to campus to enrol face-to-face, you will need to book an appointment first - please DO NOT come on to campus without an appointment.
To book an appointment, the quickest and easiest way is to book a slot yourself by clicking on the link to the subject area you wish to enrol on below (see In Person Enrolment section). If you have any problems with this, please give us a call on 01964 553000 and we can either help over the phone or we can book an appointment for you.
You should enrol online if:
- You have already applied and accepted a place on a course with us
- You are a British citizen
- You are under 19 and studying a college level (further education) course with us) or you are 18+ studying a university level (higher education) course and paying by Student Finance.
If the above does not apply to you, you will enrol with us in person. Further information regarding this can be found below.
How to Enrol Online
If you meet the criteria above, you'll receive information from us via email and in the post with your login details to access our online dashboard.
Once you've signed in, visit each section to review / update the information we currently hold on you and to add any information that we don't have.
In each section you have two steps:
- Save: Save your progress as you go along and return to amend the information at any point.
- Confirm and submit: Once the section is complete and you know it won't change before you start your course, click confirm and submit. (For instance, for Previous Education you would not click confirm and submit until you have entered your confirmed results rather than predicted grades.) Once you've done this, that section will show as green on your checklist indicating that it has been submitted to us.
Once you have confirmed and submitted all sections, your information will be reviewed by our teams. We'll be in touch if we have any issues and to confirm once everything has been processed.
Support with Online Enrolment
Staff are on hand to help via telephone and email during normal college hours.
In Person Enrolment
If you don't meet the above criteria, you will need to enrol with us in person.
Please do not come into the College without booking an appointment.
To do this, simply click on the subject link below that you wish to enrol on. If you are unable to book an appointment using these links, please call us on 01964 553000 and one of our friendly team will be able to help.
Although government restrictions have been lifted, the College is still operating with caution in order to protect both our staff, students and wider community. We continue to ask visitors to the wear face coverings whilst in-doors and we have many hand sanitisers around the campus.
- Animal Management Enrolment
- Sport / Public Services / Business / Applied Science Enrolment
- Land-Based Studies and Foundation Studies Enrolment
- Equine Enrolment
- Health & Social Care / Art, Design & Fashion and Floristry / Travel & Tourism / Food Enrolment
- All University Level Enrolment
The enrolment process will be complete once you have attended Bishop Burton for your induction sessions.
Details about your induction can be found within your course details.
At this point, you will receive your student ID badge (which will serve as your bus pass if you are an eligible college level student) as well as your full timetable.